The day has arrived. We are pleased to announce that our cabin competition is now officially open!
You have the chance to win two nights accommodation for up to 6 people in one of our Luxury Cabins, valued at $860.00.
HOW TO ENTER:
The Lockyer Valley is well renowned for it’s fresh quality produce. Branell is a proud supporter of local businesses and showcases local product in their breakfast hampers. It is now time for you to get in to the kitchen and show us your cooking skills! To enter, simply follow the steps below. Only complete entries will be considered, so make sure you include both the recipe (including the ingredients and cooking instructions) and a photo of the finished dish.
STEP 1: Decide on a recipe which you think highlights the use of fresh ingredients and is completely delicious! The recipe should be suitable as an entree or canapé for a wedding or fancy party.
STEP 2: Cook or prepare your recipe and take a photo of your finished dish. You will also need to include all of the ingredients and the full cooking instructions.
STEP 3: Send the above information to Branell with your preferred form of contact.
Please choose just one of the following methods to submit your entry (either email OR Facebook OR private Facebook message OR post):
- Via Email – Please email the full recipe and instructions and attach a photo of the finished dish to your email; OR
- Head to our Facebook page and comment on our competition post (include all recipe information and photo in your comment); OR
- Send us a private Facebook message with the full recipe and instructions as well as the photo; OR
- Post your entry to: Branell Homestead Luxury Cabin Competition, 12 Paroz Road, Laidley QLD 4341. Please include two items in your envelope, a page with the recipe and full instructions which can be either handwritten or typed, as well as a printed photograph of the finished dish. Please note, with postal entries, they will need to arrive at Branell Homestead by 5pm on Monday the 27th of April 2015, so if you are entering via post, please make sure you send your entry off as soon as possible to ensure it arrives at Branell Homestead before the end of the competition.
ENTRIES CLOSE: 5PM MONDAY 27th APRIL 2015
The lucky winner will be notified directly on Wednesday 29th April 2015 and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If Branell is unable to get in touch with the winner within this time frame they may miss out on this amazing prize, so make sure you provide us with your best contact details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Entries open on Monday the 13th of April 2015. Entries close at 5pm on Monday the 27th of April 2015. The winner will be notified on Wednesday the 29th of April 2015.
- Definition of the prize: A two night stay in one of the Luxury Cabins for up to 6 people, valued at $860.00.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. The prize is transferrable, so if you win you are permitted to give your prize to a friend or family member if you want to.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter the competition.
- If technical difficulties, or any other type of difficulty occurs with the competition, Branell Homestead reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time, with no credit or compensation given to any of the entrants of the competition or their family, friends or people they know.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the winner of the competition has already booked future accommodation in the cabins and has paid some money towards booking the cabins, the amount of $860.00 will be credited to them and they may choose to use their credit towards their future booking at Branell Homestead.
- By entering the competition, you agree to allow Branell Homestead to use your recipe and your image in the future on social media and also for marketing purposes.
- In order for your entry to be valid, you must submit both a recipe for an entree or canape, and an image of the dish. The dish must be prepared yourself and your own photo supplied. If your recipe is from an online website or recipe book, please state this clearly in your entry. You are permitted to use a recipe from a book or a website, just make sure you let us know the name of the author and which book or website you used.
- You can enter via email, via our Facebook page or by mail (12 Paroz Road, Laidley, QLD, 4341). Please note, if you are planning on entering via post, please make sure you include both the recipe and a photo of the finished dish and ensure the letter arrives at our address prior to 5pm 27th April 2015.
- Valid entries will be chosen randomly. An entry will be deemed as valid as long as the entry contains a recipe with full instructions (and, if the recipe is not an original recipe, credit is given to the original author of the recipe), an image of the recipe taken by the entrant (the entrant must be 18 years old and must only submit one entry), and the entry has been received by 5pm on the 27th of April 2015. The names of all entrants with entries that are deemed to be valid will go into the draw to win the prize and the winner will be chosen randomly. While we are encouraging everyone to enter a delicious recipe, it will not be judged according to taste, or other reasons such as a very artistic photo of the dish, it will only be judged as eligible for the draw if it meets the above criteria.
Thank you for taking the time to enter, get cooking and good luck!